Brand House SEO Plans provide a internet marketing strategies for small business. It could be a new beginning for your organic Search Engine presence, offering an ideal balance of analysis, recommendations and task implementation. We focus on maximizing your Search Engine visibility through the application of SEO best practice in the art and science of Search Engine Optimisation.
Your seoWorks Team will comprise of two of our Digital Analysts…
- Digital Analyst – First Chair: responsible for overall strategy and identifying the best opportunities available within the SEO Plan pre-defined tasks outlined below as well as driving the implementation of onsite and offsite tactical initiatives
- Digital Analyst – Second Chair: provides practical tactical research and analysis with an emphasis on creative development and execution of link development opportunities…plus in addition they are supported by our research resources, their Team Leader and our Director Search and Social.
We always document our recommendations and review these with you; no changes are made on your website and no links, citations or brand mentions are created without your prior approval. Once you have approved our recommendations we then implement them progressively throughout each month. As our relationship develops the emphasis and priority of our SEO activities will be refined based on the growing visibility of your site with the Search Engines.
Together, your Digital Analysts will spend a total of 50 hours per month implementing your SEO Plan tasks below, sharing their knowledge throughout the process in the highly transparent manner for which we have become renowned:
Keyword Phrase Research & Recommendations
The identification of the best keyword phrase “clusters” to be pursued once approved by you (established by target market, target audience and competitor site analysis); these keyword clusters include a range of keyword combinations based on the overall Search Engine visibility you are seeking
On-site SEO Techniques
Edit title, description and other “off-page” meta data focusing these pages to best target your keyword phrase clusters to maximise traffic, click-throughs and keyword rankings
Based on your selected keyword clusters, identification and Search Engine Optimisation of the on-page content of existing key pages so as to present your pages in the most Search Engine-friendly manner. Whilst ensuring that your branding and key messages are preserved where new content or “landing pages” are required.
Off-site SEO Techniques
Our experienced Digital Analysts are highly trained in the art and science of link acquisition. We source and negotiate unique link opportunities for your site, optimising your link profile with highly relevant, on-theme link prospects in careful balance with broad-subject authority link opportunities
Research, analysis and recommendation of specific link opportunities to be targeted focusing on quality, relevant and on-theme link opportunities
Your approval is required prior to any link implementation activities or approaches to other webmasters and websites. Progress on your link profile is updated and reviewed with you each month as part of our ongoing reporting
Google My Business
Google My Business puts your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ so that customers can find you, no matter what device they’re using. Google My Business is a pivotal component of maximising your Search Engine Visibility and as such it requires focused attention
- Create, claim or consolidate your Google My Business and Google Plus pages
- Edit and upload content as required to achieve 100% completion
- Create Google My Business citations from authoritative sources to maximise Search, Maps & Google+ visibility
On commencement and then every month your Digital Analysts will check the technical infrastructure of your website to ensure that it is highly Search Engine-friendly and remains that way. This checklist incorporates more than 20 items including:
- Google Analytics Tracking, Goals Set Up and Ecommerce Set Up
- Internal Broken Link Check
- External Broken Link Check and resolve 404 “Page Not Found” Errors
- Google Webmaster Tools Verification, Crawl, HTML, Sitemap errors
- Robots.txt and XML Sitemap Files
- Plus 15 more items
Benchmark Reports & Ongoing Reporting
On commencement we prepare and present to you Benchmark Reports for your website link profile, organic search traffic, referral traffic and selected keyword phrase rankings – updated and reviewed with you by the seventh day of each month
In addition, on commencement we prepare Competitor Visibility Report for your targeted keyword phrases – also updated and reviewed with you by the seventh day of each month
Brand House SEO Activity Plans
Your seoWorks Team will prepare an initial SEO Activity Plan recommending and prioritising tasks relevant to your website and its current visibility with the Search Engines. Going forward we will review your Activity Plan with you each month prioritising resources to each task and activity as required